Monday, July 12, 2010

babble babble bitch bitch

Not sure WHAT to post about at the moment. My girls were horrible this weekend. I went to my first poi club practice which was FUN and productive. I really enjoy having discussions with Lily-I’m constantly impressed with her grasp of various concepts. It’s so nice to be married to your best friend. I look forward to him coming home as I would a friend coming over for a sleep over. We have very little ‘shame’ or even privacy. My hair is getting PUFFY from using a crochet hook on my dreadlocks. I’m thrilled. I did spray them down with salt water today so I’ll have to palm roll them tonight w/o the hook. I need to get more photos to upload into my VA album on the website. I want to move SO bad but I am feeling very discouraged lately. I feel like we’re never going to get there that something is ALWAYS going to screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment